I’ve been working on this for a little while, and I’m excited to announce this new way for more people to get involved with our adventures. We’ve decided to put our trees up for adoption!
Each of our trees is unique, and so they each have their own name – Spanish of course since Picual and Manzanillo are both Spanish varieties!
We’ve got three different packages to suit every budget, and they would all make an amazing gift for food lovers 🙂
The packages include:
- An emailed adoption certificate that you can print straight away (fab as a gift if you’ve left it ‘til the last minute!)
- A digital photo of your tree, with his or her name.
- A map image and a Google Earth placemark showing YOUR tree’s exact location in our grove, so you can really get a feel for where your tree lives.
- A printed adoption certificate including a photograph of YOUR tree, sent by post.
- We would love you to visit your tree here in Tasmania, and we’d be delighted to give you a tour of the grove on selected Fridays and Saturdays throughout the year. Just get in touch to let us know when you’d like to come.
- Delivery of our next harvest of Extra Virgin Olive Oil delivered to your door!